Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Smoker's Story



I used  smoke before and my life then was considered a mess. I smoke a lot and I drink a lot and I never want to stop smoking. I never care for my health and what other people might think of me. The only thing I care about is how I can get myself some cigars every minute. I started smoking when I was 15 and at that young age I never knew that smoking could be so addictive and because of some friends that I knew back then they were the ones who taught me how to smoke.
At first it was just for fun and I just want to fit in with my friends. But later on it had become my hobby, my vitamins and my life. I thought I could never live without smoke so I always made sure that I have money to buy smoke. It was my last year in college when I noticed something different in my body, I started to feel weak and I always get dizzy and headaches. When I went for a check the doctor found out that I have a weak lungs and my liver is not functioning well.
I asked the doctor why and what causes my condition and he's answer struck me by surprise. It was all because of smoking. When I heard that news from the doctor I don't know what to say and I could not even look at the doctor in front of me. I was a bit shy and I feel so ashamed of myself. When I arrived at home I saw the cigarettes on my table and the ashes all over the floor. That was the time that I said to myself I should stop smoking. I need to change and I need to have my healthy body again if I want to live more.
I used to dream of having a happy family but how can I do it if I will die young and I will not stop smoking. That is the reason why I stop smoking after long years of smoking. It is not easy but I tried my best for the sake of my health and my future. I just want to live and I want to have a happy family in my future. I never want my kids to see me in this condition and I don't want them to be as I was before. This is how I opened my eyes and stop smoking for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment